Binghamton University Transfer fall 2017

Has anyone heard anything from Binghamton University? For the fall 2017 if your a transfer student ?

Nope! still waiting…

they said transfers will start hearing after the april 1st deadline for freshman. Good Luck!

I applied for SOM on January 8th, and was accepted three weeks later. You should receive an update on your status between 2-4 weeks I believe.

Still waiting, submitted everything for SOM.

Also I heard that if you get a college GPA of 3.5 or higher for SOM and did their prerequisites, you are pretty much guaranteed admissions. Is it true?

I’m sorry I don’t know I applied to Harpur! And I’m still waiting but a friend of mine applied as a transfer Last year I’m not sure what school and didn’t hear till mid April!

I got rejected. Got my decision in march

Just got accepted yesterday into the Thomas J. Watson school of engineering and applied science.

@NASA2014 Sorry to hear, hopefully you can transfer again. Btw what school and what were your stats if you don’t mind sharing?

Did you get an email how did the contact you about your decision

They emailed me around 4-5 pm est, and the email said my application status has changed. So I checked the application checker and I clicked on the update which had my acceptance page.

I applied to Harpur and so far, I’ve heard nothing.

I’m an international student. I applied for Harpur but I just got my grades for my first semester today (16 credits). I did my A levels before coming to the US too and the admissions officer said I’d get 28 credits for it. So, I have a total of 44 transferable credits now. Do I need more to transfer? And am I likely to be accepted?