Binghamton University Transfers Fall 2019

I recently got accepted into Binghamton University as a transfer? Anyone else considering transferring here?

I’m planning on transferring here I’ve also been accepted! Class of 2021. Psychology major

I got accepted as a fall 2019 transfer! :slight_smile: class of 2022, going in undeclared but plan on switching into psych!

I’ve paid my deposit and will be attending!

@greenteagirl98 @superkkilla214 @vibin582 I applied too but haven’t heard back yet, when did you all hit submit? Thanks!

I found out about February 12th

@superkkilla214 how long was that after you submitted the application?

Submitted my application on Feb 17th for transfer Fall 20019 to SOM. I received my acceptance last night! Congrats to all!

Cannot wait for the fall! Hope to see you all there :)) bing 2022

@vibin582 and/or anyone else. When did you submit all your material by and when did you receive your admissions decisions?

@sickomode123 I submitted all my materials by I wanna say the end of November, and received my acceptance the 4th of January! best of luck to you. are you a freshman at another university?

@vibin582 yeah im a freshman at stony and i just submitted my app pretty recently like feb 20th I think and im still waiting for my results. wbu?

@sickomode123 Im a freshman rn at another suny haha. if you get in and need a roommate lmk! I wanna be in Dickinson community or newing and I like getting stuff done in advance :slight_smile: I tried messaging you but for some reason it didnt let me lol

@ anyone who has been accepted, what were your GPAs/ other test scores :slight_smile:

@ohhh78 my gpa & test scores from high school were mediocre if I’m honest with you. I got very lucky to be accepted. If you show them that you’re extremely passionate and interested about going to Bing it helps trust me

@vibin582 idk how to private message on here but

1. are u a boy or girl bc we cant dorm together if we are opposite genders lol
  2. idk anything about the housing there, can you tell me what you know about it?
  3. i’ll let you know when/if i get in!

@sickomode123 I am a girl lol and I don’t know much about the housing at bing but I might just do random tbh and lmk if you get accepted we should all like link up and become friends!

update: i received my acceptance to the school of management today

@vibin582 awesome! i got in today! we should private message so we know whatsup so how do we do that?

I messaged you! @sickomode123