Binghamton's EOP Class of 2020

Hey guys, has anyone here gotten admitted into the EOP program yet???!! And if so, when?? I applied in November and the wait is killing me?!!!

I applied in December. Haven’t heard back yet. But,just relax your decision will be released before you know it. :slight_smile:

Oh man I hope so and good luck to u as well!!! :))

When did you guys finish submitting all of your documents? I just finished on 3/9

I finished around February 17!

I recently found out that I did get accepted (on March 10th)! I finished sending all the documents in mid February. Good luck :slight_smile:

OMG congrats!!! How were you notified of admission!!! @JessicaW716

@JessicaW716 may i ask what your stats are?

Thank you so much!! I received an email stating that there was an update to my application and to check the status checker. Then I checked it had a letter congratulating me!

My gpa was about a 93 and Ive taken numerous AP classes. My SAT wasn’t too great though, about a 1600

@JessicaW716 can u pay your deposit?

And what area are u from??.NYC??? @JessicaW716

It’s free, no deposit/ down payment to commit to the school! (I hope that’s what you mean) also, I live on Long Island in NY

So even if I tried the “backdoor method” trying to pay my deposit as a sign of acceptance, o wouldn’t be able to BC I’m an EOP applicant?? @JessicaW716