Bio major at UCSD or UCSB

<p>hello,
so, i got accepted to both UCSD and UCSB as a bio major. I really don’t know which one to go to…</p>

<p>I’m aware that UCSD is FAMOUS for their biology, but I got accepted to UCSB as a bio major in the college of creative studies. The college of creative studies seems like they can offer more research opportunities (even as a freshman and sophomore) and more higher level courses than a bio major at UCSD… but I heard that UCSB isn’t really famous for their bio compared to UCSD…
I also like the social scene of both schools, and I really dunno which to choose!</p>

<p>Can anyone give me advices? Thank you so much!</p>

<p>the social scene of both schools? wow you have a really diverse range! ucsd is dead socially (unless you go and seek out entertainment on your own) and ucsb is full-on-out partying from what i've heard.</p>

<p>research is possible at ucsd as a freshman or sophomore as long as you're aggressive and seek it out yourself. i'm a soph at ucsd and i've been doing research for a couple of months now. not sure what you mean by "higher level courses" though.</p>

<p>another one falling into this hard situation...</p>

<p>throw a coin, choose either side... you can't go wrong with either one...</p>