Bio va Exercise Science major

I’m a senior this year and I already got accepted to Truman State University. I have a 3.7 GPA and a 30 ACT score. Is Truman a good school for Pre-Med? Also, with my credentials, I’m considering Augustana College, Loyola University Chicago, and Case Western Reserve University. But all of those schools are kind of expensive for me and I don’t want to have too much debt before going to medical school (if I make it which I sure hope I do because medicine is my passion). Truman seems good in academics and has a good community but am I making the right decision in choosing Truman over the others? In terms of money and opportunities and everything.

I also have to add I can’t decide between a biology major and Exercise Science major. I’m interested in both but I’ve never played a sport or anything to have a personal connection with Exercise Science. Biology really interests me though but I’m not sure if it will be a too difficult major to keep up my GPA for medical school (not saying I want to take the easy way).

These Truman threads are pretty dead, but I hope you get some answers. My D is considering the same majors–I think she is leaning to Biology.