Biology

<p>If I plan to major in biology and apply to the medical school in the future, is there a specific school I should apply to? Biology is offered in CALS ED and LS and A. Which one of these is the best choice? Thanks.</p>

<p>You get admitted to the university as a whole, not a specific school or college. It also doesn't matter what your intended major is for getting admitted. You can pose questions about the specific college when you are admitted and signing up for classes during summer orientation, and change your mind semesters later. In other words, don't worry about it now, plenty of time to decide when you're on campus. Also, regarding possible medical school- you can major in anything just so you get the required courses needed - again find out more when you're on campus.</p>

<p>I understand that I get admitted as a whole, but it still asks me to choose #1 a school #2 a major. Those 2 things are LOCKED onto my application, so if I change, I need to start over. They still should have some sort of importance.</p>

<p>This is a legitimate question, and I wish someone would give you a helpful answer. My D had to make this choice, and did it by comparing the respective graduation requirements. She may have also got some advice. In any case, she chose Letters & Sciences. She is interested in other majors within this college, and that may have been another reason.</p>