Black high school class of 2017!

Hey, are there any people graduating in 2017? Are u excited for junior year? What classes are u taking? When does school start? Is your school competitive? Do you know what college your going to(or thinking about) have you took act/sat? If you did what’s your score? What do you want to do when you get older? I know a lot of questions!

Well I’m kinda nervous because this is going to be a new year and this is literally my last year as a “child”. Next year I’ll be 18. Plus I have to take the dumb act this year and on the plan test and practice act I’ve done really bad

My dream college is Berea. I don’t plan on applying to the Ivy League schools. I want to be a neonatal nurse someday. My school classes are ap English, ap environmental science, ap U.S. history, chemistry adv, Spanish 3 adv, floricture,algebra 2.

Yes lol

So ready to be college bound in 2 years

Taking all AP classes, No SAT yet, want to go top tier

Hello, OP! I am taking 3 AP classes this year: APUSH, English Language, and Art History. My high school is quite competitive. My dream school is Dartmouth, but I also have interests in many other colleges (not gonna list them all). I plan on applying to Questbridge next year. I am taking the SAT and ACT for the first time ever in December. I don’t know exactly what I want to do when I get out of college, but hopefully I find something to do with a History degree.

Hey guys, I’m in the class of 2017 and I’m a full IB Diploma student from California.

Hey :slight_smile: my full resume is on my page but im in calc ab, econ (ap) and psych (ap). 3.95, 4.56

hey guys! it feels so good to have this community here :slight_smile:
so my school is competitive, and it’s private, it’s ranked #1 in the state,
classes: taking 5 IB classes & TOK…I’m an IB Diploma student
i wanna go into medicine
took apush exam last year: 5; took the sat subject test for us history: 710, need to take one more subject test (or two) this year.
took the act, definitely need to retake: 28 lol
have a 3.9 outta 4.0

i live in california btw

Hey we should make this thread more active! Where are you guys applying?

I’ll be attending Grinnell College next fall.

Congrats! It must be nice to know here you are going, I’m applying to 7 schools total and have 4 left to submit, (Yale, Columbia, Penn, and JHU)

@popper345 Good luck! I believe in you!

^^^Very nice.

Hey guys! This seems like a much-needed thread, and I want to know where you all end up applying to/going!!

I got accepted into Northeastern’s Honors Program with a 20k/year scholarship!!!

First time posting on this AA thread. Accepted to Georgetown SFS with a full tuition scholarship!!!

Congratulations @NikkuWadde !!!

Congrats!! @NikkuWadde