Black Ivy Leaguers

<p>This week I got likely letters from Cornell and UPenn,:) so I decided to start this thread. Any other black students joining the ivy league this fall? Which school(s)?</p>

<p>CONGRATS!!! Many other students on here are going to top schools and you can see them on the actual results thread. This hopefully will get more responses after Ivy RD decisions come out, hey hopefully I will join you.</p>

<p>Congratss!</p>

<p>I got a likely letter from Cornell but there's still a very good chance that I'll choose a Liberal Arts College or other private university.</p>

<p>I hope I can get into Dartmouth or Princeton. I am so excited to see what will happen. Does anyone think I can get into either of these schools with a 1860 SAT and 3.78 UW GPA?</p>

<p>question: why does everyone on here think it's so easy for URM's to get into Dartmouth? Am I misssing something?</p>

<p>Because they send outreach letters to a lot of URMs. They sent me a letter anyway.</p>

<p>Congratulations! I received a likely from Dartmouth, but I'm still waiting on a few colleges.</p>

<p>I never got a likely, :(. Still hoping to get in though.</p>

<p>I am going to be heading up to Yale this fall! I am still waiting to hear back from Columbia and Harvard, but Yale is #1 and I am a bulldog at heart,</p>

<p>Congrats, Omegakoji! I'm waiting to hear back from Columbia too...GL!</p>

<p>Congratulations to everyone!</p>

<p>I can't believe 4 days are left until college admission decisions. I am so excited.</p>

<p>I know! I actually made myself a little calendar and have been crossing off each day... <em>nerd</em></p>

<p>I got into Cornell!!!
Still waiting on Brown, Columbia, and Harvard!!! Wish me luck this Tuesday!!!</p>

<p>^ Okay, I just did. Maybe we'll both get into Brown.</p>

<p>im glad there's a thread here for african americans :)
i got into cornell and dartmouth
i can't believe tuesday is only 3 days away!!!
ahhh!</p>

<p>Good luck to everyone</p>

<p>I got a likely from UPenn</p>

<p>but Columbia and Harvard are my top out of everywhere</p>

<p>I hope to meet some intelligent Brothas these schools</p>

<p>-This will be a pleasant change from the hick/ghetto white school I go to</p>

<p>the only ivy league i applied to is upenn and i still havent heard anything from them yet... can anyone copy and paste a likely letter onto here?</p>

<p>^rach_03, we think so alike. ;)</p>

<p>Hmmm...2 more days. Weird.</p>