<p>So who is going to the BSAI this year at Duke?</p>

<p>me!
10char</p>

<p>Yayyy !!! Is Duke your top choice?</p>

<p>I am! Excited!</p>

<p>Marvelstar Do you know anyone who has gone?</p>

<p>Yes, and I heard it’s really fun!</p>

<p>Some years back, Sonia Sanchez & John Legend were guests</p>

<p>Yeah John Legend was the guest last year!! Did the people you know who went get accepted to Duke?</p>

<p>I heard that if you get this invitation you are for sure going to get accepted along with having a good chance at a lucrative scholarship, any truth to the scholarship part?</p>

<p>Ohh wow, the scholarship part is news to me!! It would be great if that was true</p>

<p>Scholarship part is bull. Duke doesn’t do very many scholarships. :S</p>

<p>But yay for admission!</p>

<p>That’s what I suspected, I’ve learned to take everything about the admission process with a grain of salt</p>

<p>Lol people are quick to make up stuff!!! I wonder what the program has in store this year.</p>

<p>I believe some were informed about the Reginaldo Howard Scholarship…</p>

<p>Did they find out along with the invitation or are they still sending them out. It would be awesome if I got that scholarship! Also, were you informed on it?</p>

<p>Two totally different things. The emails come at different times and talk about different things. If you haven’t gotten notified of being a finalist yet, you probably aren’t getting one.</p>

<p>My daughter was invited to BSAI today via USPS. She did not receive an email. I guess she’s not being considered for the Reginaldo Howard scholarship because she hasn’t heard anything.</p>

<p>@houtex1 that is interesting that she just got her letter because I got mine a couple weeks ago</p>

<p>Does getting BSAI invitation mean you’re in?</p>

<p>It’s the same question have…</p>