Blck ppl

<p>Dedicated to my awesome peeps. </p>

<p>Holler.</p>

<p>Really. How is everyone? :D</p>

<p>I’m good. How are college apps going?</p>

<p>That’s nice to hear!</p>

<p>Well, I’m done with everything. I just need to take the ACT and three subject tests…</p>

<p>You? <em>^▁^</em></p>

<p>First of all, Hurricane Sandy didn’t wreck my house this week! :smiley: Secondly, I had a one day school week! And finally, I’m really excited for this weekend. I’m taking my SAT for the second time tomorrow. I’m hoping that I can bring it up so that I can get into all my top choice colleges (Penn State, UDel, UMD-CP, Temple, OSU). Also tomorrow, I’m going to be working at the job I was recently hired at. So all is good :)</p>

<p>I hope that all is well in your life Alexis. How are you feeling?</p>

<p>@Alexissss (wow I actually counted the # of “s” to type lol) I am taking the SAT again tomorrow…</p>

<p>@Future I’m so glad to hear that you are okay!</p>

<p>@future
I’m glad you’re safe! I JUST moved from PA to GA three months ago. :o Good luck on your SAT! Testing is rather stressful. :3 And congratulations! I’m still searching for a job myself!</p>

<p>Things are pretty calm for me. It’s so much easier to worry about my future now that I’m no longer in hs. :D</p>

<p>@buttafly
lol! You can just call me Alexis. :3 Aw, I know you’ll do well! How much time did you spend studying?</p>

<p>@Buttafly13 Don’t be ashamed, I did the exact same thing the first time I responded to her lol! </p>

<p>@Alexis How’s GA? I haven’t been down there in years! The test is very stressful, especially because it’s just too long and monotonous. But since it’s the only way that I’m getting into college, I’m just going to have to deal with it. And I know I’m always wishing you good luck for something lol, but good luck in your job search! Just don’t give up</p>

<p>@Buttafly and Alexis Thank you! I’m just glad I don’t live on the Jersey shore or in New York because they got it much worse than we did in the Philadelphia area</p>

<p>@future
OMG. I’ve never been to GA before and I must say, I was SHOCKED at how many black people are here! I may sound silly, but I’ve just never really seen that. xD And so many of them live in wonderful neighborhoods, big homes, they drive nice cars. It’s…refreshing.
I must agree. T_<em>T I mean, so much is riding on one test. Standardized testing for me will make or break me. We shall overcome! lol And thanks! I applied for a job working a gift shop in a hospital (love hospitals) and they’re reviewing my app. I’m hopeful. ^</em>^</p>

<p>Aw, that’s too bad. I’ve been keeping NYC especially in my thoughts. :/</p>

<p>Same! Being from the Philly area, you don’t see that too much. But when I went down to Atlanta, it was like every black person there was living the good life lol! Atlanta has the highest concentration of black millionaires in the U.S. The SAT will definitely make or break me, so I’m going to do my absolute best today. That means I’m doing the minimum amount of skipping and guessing. I like hospitals too! I like the gift shops in them too because they always have something cool inside lol!</p>

<p>Lol I thought it was ‘holla’</p>

<p>I’m doing good except I’m really hoping I got a certain score on the ACT otherwise I kind of took it for nothing.I took it last week so I won’t know for another month.</p>

<p>Ahhh my people, I’m good. I’m just burning the candle at both ends and trying to get my ED app off by Wednesday. </p>

<p>Hey alexissss ( i think I missed an ‘s’) how’s the gap year going for you? And wow moving from PA to GA that’s a big move, I hope you’re adjusting well.</p>

<p>^^Yeah, especially because PA is the state in the Union! lol (GA is pretty nice though)</p>

<p>@future
Wow! That’s good to know. So many opportunities here. So how did your SAT go? </p>

<p>@fore
HOLLLAA. :3 Wait, it takes a month to get scores back? O___o Uh-oh. I hope you did well. </p>

<p>@ivy
Aww, I didn’t apply anywhere ED. And my gap year is awesome so far. Just focusing on having fun and college apps. Once I get a job, I’ll start volunteering to help others. C: What about you?</p>

<p>@Alexis Definitely better than the first time! I know that my scores jumped, especially in critical reading :smiley: But my essay was 100% pure crap lol</p>

<p>@future
Well, that’s good to hear…except for the essay, lol. I hope it wasn’t too bad. :3</p>