Blinn or Blinn TEAM

<p>Would someone have a better chance of getting into Texas A&M as a sophomore through Blinn Team or just taking a year at Blinn? Or are they pretty much equal if you maintain good grades? </p>

<p>From my understanding, if you are in blinn team, you are technically admitted to A&M as a part-time student, but you take most of your classes at blinn. If you get 3.0 gpa, you are guaranteed full admission. i am not a blinn team student, so take what i say with a grain of salt.</p>

<p>Blinn Team is a lot closer to being an Aggie (ie SportsPass, classes on campus…). It’s a guarantee. Blinn would be a transfer just like any other community college transfer. Good luck!</p>

<p>If anyone had an option to be on the Blinn Team absolutely take it. (I am on it myself) You will be able to take all your hard classes at Blinn and easier/major oriented courses at A&M (up to 5 hours). I would imagine both admission processes would be similar because your GPA & courses completed in the degree track of the program you applied are the most important things they look at. </p>