Blinn Team - Does AP credit influence chances of NOT being offered Blinn Team?

Is there a cap to the number of AP credits a prospective freshman can have?.

Example - prospective freshman is able apply 21 - 24 credits from AP exams will NOT be offered Blinn Team?

Not sure, best bet is to ask admissions.

There isn’t an official cap that is advertised but according to a previous poster, high amounts of credit does prevent BT offer. She was a review admit last year - got PSA then decided to appeal. Read her post here:

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/discussion/comment/20376291#Comment_20376291

To help you out… here is her admission posting (For Molly ^^)

When did you apply: 08/22
When did you get your UIN: 08/24
When did you receive your admission decision: Waiting
Auto-admit? Academic Admit? Review? Admit: Review Admit
Major/College of Choice: Mays Business School
Did you get in: Awaiting decision
Honors program: No
Class Rank: Top 25% (Unweighted - 4.0, Weighted - 4.3)
SAT: 1310 (new)

Extras:
Really strong essays (A, B, & C)
Founded my own successful business in 2015 (still running it)
2 letters of recommendation
8 years of piano
Track & Field
194 service hours

@AGmomx2 Thank you. I appreciate the information. I did follow mollykdolan’s saga last year. She wanted it bad and worked hard for her admittance! I was so happy for her. I am certain DD would not be successful in an appeal if it came to that!

The wait is nerve racking, but I am not holding my breath anymore! I get less and less confident that A&M is in the cards as the time slips on. I held out a bit of hope for full admission because DD is applying to a non impacted major, but it is probably wishful thinking!. So, then we started looking at the ancillary admissions opportunities, hence the question. It sure would be nice if she were able to attend an in state TX flagship…especially when she has already been admitted to two other states’ flagships, Ole Miss and Auburn. Fingers are still crossed for A&M but at least it looks like there is an SEC school somewhere in her future

@labegg Wahoo!!! Your DD has excellent choices already in the bag! My fingers are crossed for her to get A&M and add it to her list of options. I wouldn’t worry yet, and trust me I know - easier said than done, but early auto admits decisions just went out, the next group should go out in a month or so. I will keep my fingers crossed for your DD!! >:D<