Blinn TEAM transfer for Fall 2014

<p>My daughter is a freshman on Blinn TEAM. She just sent in her application for transfer in Animal Science. Her transfer GPA is a 3.65. She has 31 transfer hours and she is currently enrolled in 15. She is taking Chem 102 this semester which is required for transfer. We are SO nervous. I have a few questions...</p>

<ol>
<li> Has anyone on here transferred from Blinn Team into Animal Science? </li>
<li> Has anyone transferred after the first year on Blinn Team?</li>
<li> Do you think she has a good chance of being accepted?</li>
</ol>

<p>My son was able to transfer at the end of his freshman year based on hours and GPA. he was told to apply first in March as a fall transfer student, that he would initially be turned down but then would be reviewed again during the summer. Then durign the summer he was accepted for the fall sophomore year. Definitely transfer in as soon as you can…</p>

<p>Thanks! She did submit her application. So you remeber how long it took to get the first response?</p>

<p>If I remember the timing correctly - seems like it was some time in March when he got the letter saying he was not accepted at that time for the fall semester but that he would be reviewed again during the summer. I think they want to see how the spring hours/GPA ends up. Then over the summer he got the letter saying he had the minimum hours and high enough GPA that he was accepted full time for the fall term. Go ahead and get in to A&M as soon as you can - helps to reduce the stress and worry about getting in by end of sophomore year. Good luck!</p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>My daughter received notification today that she was accepted to Animal Science! Yay!!</p>