Blinn Team

<p>Ok so i want to be an engineer. Should I accept my Blinn team offer at the risk of 3+ semesters added onto school, or transfer in from University of Houston?</p>

<p>Regardless i will graduate from tamu, just how should i go about everything?</p>

<p>i don’t think it wil add 3+ semesters, but if so, then, no, don’t do that. school is too expensive to be adding any semesters!</p>

<p>Why do you think it will add 3 semesters? You can take all the engineering prereqs at Blinn.</p>

<p>What are the chances of being able to move into an aerospace engineering major after spending 4 semester as part of the Blinn Team?</p>

<p>My S was accepted to the Blinn Team. A&M changed his major to undergraduate studies. He is very much set on AE and has offers at other universities where he can start in AE.</p>

<p>I can’t seeing it adding 3 semesters to your time in college, you would be taking the same type of pre requiste coarses as you would at A&M… also there is a possiblity if your grades are really good to become a full time A&M student after 1 year on the team isn’t there???</p>

<p>rewards - you need to talk with an AE advisor about that. they will be able to give you an accurate answer that people here won’t.</p>

<p>the blinn team website states that “engineering classes will be limited to restricted for blinn students”, this quote scares me very much as a hopefull chemical engineer.</p>

<p>My older brother was fully accepted to tamu after the first year of Blinn team. That said, he has taken classes every summer and will still graduate a semester later than expected. He’s majoring in nuclear engineering if that means anything to you.</p>

<p>Not uncommon for Engineering students to not graduate in 4 years.
I would guess it is even the norm.</p>