BlinnTEAM and the Texas A&M Engineering Academy at Blinn?

My boyfriend is looking into majoring in Biomedical Engineering and was offered BlinnTEAM. I was told that there was an engineering contract that TEAM students interested in engineering could do, but it sounds like they may have been referring to the Engineering Academy (which is separate). Is there a way for him to get into the Engineering Academy as a TEAM student or would he have to apply to the College of Engineering for admission once he successfully completes the TEAM program?

He would have to be offered Engineering at Blinn. I was offered full admission to a different major but was not given the decision to switch to EAB. His chances are slim to none, the difference between EAB and normal BlinnTEAM is that EAB gives their students the access to engineering courses. I don’t see anyway for him to get into engineering at this point, after he finishes the TEAM program and wants to pursue engineering, he would be way too behind to get in. However if he gets out of the program early and gets into the general university, he could apply his next semester to the COE. He would have to apply for the spring from the blinn program to get into the general university, then once he takes physics/calculus and biology, he could apply to the COE for the fall, but this is all hypothetical and would be very hard to achieve.
I’ll be a Biomedical sciences student in the fall and hope to transfer into biomed engineering for the spring. Chances are slim in general, even with good grades.