Blount Undergraduate Initiative-Real Advice!

<p>Hi!
I have lived in Blount about 6 months now, and joined the program (I will be taking it with the future freshman, though I will be a sophomore), and I just wanted to post this so that if any of you have questions or need advice from a person actually living in Blount Hall, you can ask them here!</p>

<p>There is a Facebook group for you to join if you have been accepted to Blount. It is called Blount Class of 2014. The one that was made for last year’s upcoming freshman sparked many friendships, was helpful and fun, and assisted students in finding the right roommates/suitemates (since Blount rooms are a bit small)! So please join the group and meet one another! And me! Because I am your future friend :)</p>

<p>Thanks for posting the above info!!! </p>

<p>Some have asked about BUI and it’s nice to be able to direct them to a student with info.</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Oregano…finding this a little late but here are a few questions:</p>

<p>1) Do you know many or any BUI students who also participate in Greek life?</p>

<p>2) How do BUI rooms compare to Tut?</p>

<p>3) D will definitely be in the IHP/UHP and participate in Rush, is BUI adding too much to her plate?</p>

<p>Oregano…finding this way late, but…
how exactly do the Honors College and BUI come together? Is there any conflict or is it a relatively common occurrence?</p>

<p>You may need to email Oregano.</p>

<p>There are students in both. It shouldn’t conflict.</p>