Bookbag

<p>Best bookbags? What’s most popular? Looking at north face women’s jester 2 </p>

<p>I can attest to LLBean’s Quad Bookbag/backpack with laptop sleeve. Very large and sturdy lasted through freshman year and still strong going into sophomore year…think it was around $80ish</p>

<p>I use North Face Surge II, it has a laptop sleeve too and is very sturdy.</p>

<p>be sure to choose a backpack/book bag/large purse with at least some waterproofing. Otherwise, the sudden rainstorms could damage the items in ones backpack.</p>

<p>I got a women’s north face borealis off ebags. I love it’s size and price. Its not too big. And it’s cut perfect for a girl. I highly recommend the borealis. It also has a very nice laptop sleeve.</p>

<p>I’m in Engineering, and I’m partial to SwissGear’s Synergy. Very comfy and useful… it has lots of pockets. You might be looking for something more colorful, though. Runs $70-$80.</p>

<p>Speaking of bookbags, a lot of books are now showing up on MyBama for courses.</p>

<p>^What do you mean? Where on mybama</p>

<p>Go to detailed schedule, at bottom there should be an option to see books.</p>

<p>Oh for those who have registered for classes can see books lol.</p>

<p>Since I can’t, can anyone kindly tell me what books are needed for CHEM101 or CHEM117, PHYS105 or 125, and lastly MA227 for this year?</p>

<p>Lastly, when do we get access to the library electronic books? (Incoming freshman) </p>

<p>xscreenname - you CAN view which books are for these classes now, even if you are not yet registered for the classes. Go into mybama, click on “Look Up Classes”. Find the class you want and the section you want. Click on it, and way at the bottom is a link: " Visit the University Supply Store online for more textbook information." Go in there (separate window will open up), and you can enter whatever courses your are looking for. Not all courses are complete yet, but some of the ones you mentioned are. You can add multiple courses and then look at all of the book reqs at once. Good luck!</p>

<p>Awesome thanks!</p>

<p>Patagonia Yerba</p>