Books

<p>So I was looking to buy the books i need untill i came across a question. I went on Barnes and Nobles and typed in all the information on my class and only one book was required. I then went on textbook solution and typed in the same data but 4 books were required. Which one is correct if any?</p>

<p>Can anyone help me? Im trying to buy the books ASAP</p>

<p>Considering you have already made a schedule, I recommend going to Howdy portal and click on “view my schedule.” It should say “review/order books” somewhere on there and it’ll tell you the books you need and what is required for your classes. Hope that helps.</p>

<p>I have, it took me to BN and I saw the books. Someone reccommended going to bookstoresolutions and they have that i need more books than what BN said. Is BN the most accurate and should be correct?</p>

<p>I think you should go with BN because they’re information is directly from A&M in Howdy Portal. If you’re in doubt though, you can always e-mail the professors as to the books you need.</p>

<p>Do you know when the professors names will show up. Currently several of my S’s classes don’t have the professor listed. This leaves me with some doubt as to whether the books listed are accurate. We wanted to do some price comparison with Amazon but I’m sure if we go the B&N route it will be cheaper. Also do you get a discount on textbooks through B&N if you are a B&N member?</p>

<p>None of my classes have the proffesor listed but i believe the books should be accurate. I think the teachers are already set they just dont want to display them yet. I have looked around and amazon is clearly the Cheapest i have seen</p>

<p>I already have the names of all my professors so I think that maybe they haven’t appointed a professors to your classes yet. Just keep checking. From what I’ve read and heard, B&N isn’t necessarily the go to store for textbooks. Amazon and other online book stores are usually much cheaper.</p>

<p>B&N is absolutely not cheaper in most scenarios. Amazon all the way.</p>