Borderline, but need independent opinion

<p>I'm a 3.2 GPA--but lots of IB honors courses and stuff. My current SAT I is at 540 Reading, 520 Writing, and 700 Math. I was on the Sailing Team at my school (it's near Monterey Bay in California) all 4 years and finished 8th in the top level of the state finals last year. I worked 10-15 hours a week during the past year, and did 75 hours of volunteer work each year.</p>

<p>What's the chances of getting into Purdue's business program.</p>

<p>P.S. I'm retaking the SATs this Saturday and hoping to get those Reading and Writing scores up to the 600s if possible. This semester's grades are better and should bring my GPA up to around 3.27</p>

<p>Thanks for any feedback--including anything I should be discussing in my application to Purdue.</p>

<p>i think your in</p>

<p>Terry,</p>

<p>Thanks for the positive feedback, I hope you're right. My test scores aren't up to yours, (saw your other post), but I know I'm right near the cutoff, so maybe I'll see you at Purdue next year.</p>

<p>P.S. Forget the one guy's criticism about minorities getting in easier--I think it's just a jealousy thing cause he probably won't make the cut</p>

<p>thanks... i dont really worry about stuff like that though</p>

<p>I concur. You're in. :D</p>