Boston BS/MD

Recalling from D’s experience from more than couple of years ago, she had this teacher in AP Physics C in senior year.
Supposedly one of the toughest classes in their school, he wouldn’t teach much, expecting the students to do most of the learning themselves instead with his role being just a guide. But he wouldn’t compromise on grading though. At the end of first half of the course D had a B in the subject - which she managed to pull up to A- overall by the end of the year - that may or not have hurt her chances while applying to ultra competitive traditional undergrads at Stanford, Yale and such.

But interesting thing about the teacher was that he used to talk in the class about a wide variety of topics (since he didn’t spend much time teaching physics anyway). He used to talk at general level about philosophy (his favorite theme), psychology, politics, religion, ethics, economics and such depending on his moods and temperament on a given day. I think that helped D broaden her horizons and gave some talking points for interviews and connect with the interviewers in a decent range of topics and matters.

@bsmd1826 When I called BU, they said they were still inviting ppl for interview. were those the exact dates they gave you for the interview dates?

@Roku_01 - Friday January 25, Monday January 28, Thursday January 31, and Friday February 8. 2 backup dates Feb 14 and 15 for snow outs are confirmed interview dates.

has bu sent out all of its interview invites?

From my understanding they have sent out invites for Friday January 25, Monday January 28, Thursday January 31. I am not sure about Friday Feb 8. If you do not hear from them in the next couple of weeks, your chances are slim to none of hearing from BU

Hi
Anyone going for BU interview this week on Friday Jan 25th?

BU SMED hopefuls will get their results (acceptance/rejection) on the portal at ~ 7am EDT (4am PDT) on Saturday 23th March. Good Luck

@bsmd1826 …looking forward to this Saturday… :slight_smile: