Boston University Admissions Fall 2022 Regular Decision

From last year’s thread, it looks like the decisions came out at 7:50 am EST. So assuming they follow the same trend, we can expect the decisions around the same time this year too.

3 Likes

thank you!!

Our BU portal is down. Keep an eye out. They went down before decisions were released for ED.

1 Like

Mine is down too. Do you think the decisions can come out early? Or is this just in preparation for the 26th?

2 Likes

The latter.
They’ve already announced the Mar 26 date so they’re highly unlikely to change that.

4 Likes

Mine is down, too. Sigh

Here , it says the notified date was not the same as the actual date for boston u .

I think it is likely that BU could release decisions before the 26th. They are known for releasing decisions on Tuesdays and Thursdays

4 Likes

Their email says “on March 26, 2022”. Not “by” or “no later than”.
It’ll be nice if they release sooner but I doubt it.

6 Likes

Out of curiosity I paged through lasts years CC thread and it appears to have been released on the date given and not before so, I think you are correct. There was lots of speculation about an early release due to the student portals being changed, but that wasn’t an indicator of an early release last year anyway. It seems as though the RD decisions are always on at Saturday and the are released in waves in the morning…or at least that is what I can tell from the posters last year.

3 Likes

Portal just came back up and no decision

1 Like

I know they sent an email saying the 26th, but the last three years (at least) there was a portal outage the day before decisions were released. So is it possible they may release early?

1 Like

Possible? Yes, sure - anything is possible
Likely? No

1 Like

Anyone know what time decisions come out?

2 Likes

Wonderful, thank you!

I believe the results for these come out with your decision.

Do we think that decisions come out this saturday around 8-9am EST? I saw that the time last year was about 7:50 am for many applicants

1 Like

What time do decisions come out? I’m so anxious

1 Like

7:50am on Saturday

2 Likes