Boston University Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

In reddit a person said that she/he got a call from admission that she/he was accepted to ED1. Anyone else got the call? The girl from admission also said decision is coming tomorrow at 6pm.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BostonU/comments/zkeg4d/sus_acceptance_phone_call/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

1 Like

just saw this. looks like it’s legit, since the comments show other people receiving that call as well. Tomorrow it is! Good luck everyone <3

2 Likes

Comments seem to indicate first generation minority students are getting calls. Who knows?! Only a few more days (or maybe even tomorrow) in any case!

1 Like

One day feels so long :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow that’s crazy if it’s tomorrow (12/13) as they said it would be Thursday 12/15, I thought.
Did anybody have a weird thing with the portal, not today. It changed last week to say we had to upload some financial aid documents (like parent tax forms) annd gave upload links but when we went to do it, the portal changed back with nothing to upload.
(I don’t know if that’s a good sign or just a weird glitch)
Good wishes to all!

3 Likes

first gen students and minority have started receiving calls, apparently decisions will be out tomorrow. i’m so nervous oh my god.

2 Likes

Is there a time? It’s usually around 4pm, right?

1 Like

A call? that’s unusual?

It’s for first gen/ minority students only

I called admissions this morning and the person on the line said they are fairly certain ED decisions come out today

1 Like

Did they say a time?

1 Like

“late afternoon”, some people say 6 EST

3 Likes

Somewhere on the BU website it says “no later” than Dec. 15th so maybe it will be today! So ready for this! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fr going to break down I am terrified, but we got it!!

2 Likes

same lol i’m freaking out

1 Like

So nervous now, might as well watch argentina vs crostia while waiting :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The BU portal is down! AAAHHH!!!

1 Like

Decisions posted! DD was deferred!

2 Likes

Yes! Posted here in NJ at 5:55 pm

I was deferred :confused: Is the acceptance rate the same for ED1 deferred as RD? Also they suggested for me to send my mid-year grades, does that mean anything or is it just additional/helpful info for RD process?

2 Likes