Bradley Hall

<p>Is Bradley Hall very popular among incoming freshman? It is definitely intriguing that everyone in the dorm will be in the same boat as everyone else. I see the Bradley Roundtable is offered here, is anything else similar to that offered at other dorms? Also, how far away is the Serf? </p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>the NAT will be much closer to Bradley than SERF. It will be like less than 5 minutes walking for sure.</p>

<p>There's a class section for first-year students in Chadborne as well, although the one offered in Bradley is still unique and I've heard only great things about it. You can get class sections in most res halls nowadays, though. You should be wanting to be in Lakeshore a lot if you're picking Bradley, as the #1 complaint I hear from students is how far away it is from the heart of "campus".*</p>

<p>*I say "campus" because Bradley is actually right in the middle of "campus," but for undergraduates, you're very far out from Memorial Union, Humanities, State Street, and most of what is utilized by non-graduate students.</p>

<p>Select based on areas first, is my opinion. If you've honed in on Lakeshore anyway, then Bradley could be an excellent option for you.</p>