Brandeis Class of 2027 Official Thread

This is the official discussion thread for Brandeis Class of 2027 RD applicants. Ask your questions and connect with fellow applicants.

RD Application Deadline is: Jan 3

3 Likes

The waiting for RD is so hard to do :woozy_face:

1 Like

Does anyone know if you can receive more than one merit scholarship at Brandeis? For example can you receive the QBRec Fellowship along with a presidential scholarship, so total merit is more than the individual scholarships maximums of $20,500?

1 Like

Does anyone know when Brandeis is releasing decisions?

Last year it was Thursday March 24th 2022, but no word on this year yet.

2 Likes

Any word yet??

Email today says “late March.”

2 Likes

I was a little surprised that Brandeis is not releasing decisions until “late March”, because they have admitted students days planned for 3/31, 4/1 and 4/3 on their website. Feels like it could be a quick turnaround, especially for students outside of the Northeast. I had been hoping those dates were a sign of an earlier decision.

5 Likes

2021 released on 3/18-3/19

2 Likes

Did the portal change or am I imagining things? I think there used to be more written on the main page but I can’t remember. Should have taken a screenshot.

My daughter’s portal looks the same as always.

My portal changed. Much less information now, checklist is gone, completely new layout too.

OK good - I thought I was imagining things

1 Like

My son’s changed too. The checklist is gone and there are big pictures. Hope the release will be tonight!

2 Likes

Yikes, my daughter’s still remains the same. Although, her FAFSA was “corrected by the school” on March 17th.

Changed here too, welcome message now says “Your application is in!” but no dates on decision

1 Like

Decisions will be out Thursday evening 3/24 per email.

4 Likes

Does anyone know what time? I’d like to be home from work by the time my child gets their answer.

Thursday or 3/24? Two different days.

Sorry, that’s on me. Here’s a quote from the email.

“The Brandeis University Admissions Committee has nearly completed its review of Regular Decision candidates. We plan to release your admission decision through your DEISconnect page on Thursday evening, March 23, 2023. Once we post your decision, you will receive an email notifying you of a change in your account status. If you’ve been admitted Early Decision to another college or university, you must withdraw your Brandeis application.”

Has anyone else’s portal stayed the same? No change in my daughter’s still.

2 Likes