Breakfast

<p>What do you do for breakfast?
I won't be keeping cereal or anything in my dorm cause i hate cereal and i get sick of hot pockets before the package is finish. I'm at Pritchard and my classes are mostly across the drillfield and start at 9. I plan to wake up at around 8:15 and head out at 8:30. What are my options?</p>

<p>Also how long does it take to get from like Pritchard to like the Chemisty/Physics building?</p>

<p>Cereal bars are ok, as are the fruit/granola bars. There are a billion different kinds of cereal, is there nothing you like? You can get some instant oatmeal (or regular oatmeal and eat it with milk and a little brown sugar. You COULD go to DX for breakfast (I think it's open that early, not sure) and get a sausage biscuit or something but those are pretty bad for you and an extra meal a day, even though it'd be cheap, would still drain a little more money off of your mealplan. I usually ate a cereal bar before my early class and had an early lunch after my morning classes were done.</p>

<p>You don't need to leave a half hour early; 20 minutes the first day (tops) and then 10-15 depending on what time the seats fill up.</p>