Brief Update on The Lofts

<p>My s will be on the 4th floor and you can park on the 4th floor and enter the building to his apt. At least that is how it is supposed to be. Well see on Saturday. So excited to see the new apt!</p>

<p>Don’t forget to tell your DS/DD to have his/her vehicle information form filled out to bring to move-in. The office said it will greatly speed things up</p>

<p>Where can I find the vehicle information form? I searched on The Lofts website, and had S check his Crimson account to see if they sent it electronically. Can’t find it.</p>

<p>One was mailed to our home along with a colorful information packet. (The one that included their mailing address handwritten in along with their monthly rental amount). They also have them available in the Lofts office (trailer located on MacFarland)</p>

<p>We’re rolling in on Friday late afternoon…does anyone know how late we’d be able to get our key? Also, we’re crossing our fingers we can get in on Friday because our time slot is Saturday 4-6pm.</p>

<p>I just got into town and really wanted to make life easier and drop stuff at the apt and they told me no. Let me know if you hear differently. It would make life easier for us to move stuff in on Friday.</p>

<p>ask if they have any storage rooms available for you to move your things into. my DD lives at a similar place and they let her move her stuff into a storage room for the month. </p>

<p>idk if they have the storage rooms or not, but it never hurts to ask.</p>

<p>We did not get the colorful info packet. S is NMF and has contracted thru housing. We only received an 8 1/2 x 11 Move In Info Sheet. We’ll just have to deal with parking when we arrive on Saturday.</p>