Brockman Scholarship for Engineering and Business degree

Did anyone from the Dallas round get a callback?

@stardust803 I’m thinking the same thing…I can’t think of any other logical reason for them to delay the invite. Unfortunately, I can’t imagine many, if any, declining this opportunity.

We were part of the Dallas interview group and OOS. My son received his email invite on Monday and had until Thursday to accept or decline. I am so sorry for all of you still waiting to hear something. That’s torture!

Thank you @bassfish. And good luck to your son next weekend!

@bassfish Did your son ever receive an email response for his confirmation? I confirmed and still haven’t heard anything.

Thank you @green26knight. I know the competition will be intense.

@GuntherMagman. yes, he emailed and received a response but partly because he was asking for clarifications on flight arrangements.

@GuntherMagmar I do not think our child has received anything in response to the email acceptance of the invitation to interview.

@bassfish @hawaiilover
Thanks for the responses. I’m just trying to get a feel for what’s going on.

I received my flight arrangements earlier today

Still radio silent on this end. Anyone hearing/seeing anything new?

March 9th Houston interview here. Waiting for a rejection or acceptance email still. From what Ive noticed so far, OOS students are receiving invitations/rejections first due to extra planning involved with flight accommodations, while in staters will probably be given response a little later because all we have to do is drive to the campus.

I believe someone earlier in this thread debunked the OOS hypothesis…

My son is OOS and has not heard anything.

Question to those invited to TAMU next week: Is the final interview phase a one day interview or is it a process over several days?

@GuntherMagmar said they were in state but was needing flight arrangements so it may have to do with travel. It’s anyones guess at this point.

I’d say we’ve covered every possible scenario in this thread over the last week. In the end, there’s a Primary list being worked (in/out state) and an Alternate list waiting for news.

Feels like March Madness tourney.

For you B-ball fans, UVA (#1 seed) is out to a #16 team. Anything can happen.

Game on!

In-state here still waiting for news. At this point I’m not super hopeful but would welcome any communication. Don’t even know who to email. @TexasMom18 who did you email? Their definition of “by the end of the week” must be different than mine ;). Has anyone from the Houston group gotten invited?

I still haven’t heard anything either. I used the email address given for the initial interview.

We are OOS and from the Dallas group. The acceptance email says the interview is over a 2 day period-approx Thursday 4:00 to Saturday 4:00. The students are expected to be there for all of that time as I understand it. Sometime during that period, each student will have another personal interview. I hope that helps some, but I know it’s not much help for those still awaiting news.

My daughter finally got a regret to inform letter today. Hoping others are getting better news. Wondering if anyone is getting invited this late in the game… good luck to the finalists. Super proud of my daughter and know her future is bright.