Brockman Scholarship versus Brown Scholarship?

My daughter received an email this morning encouraging her to apply for the Brockman Scholarship. We had been hopeful for a Brown Scholarship invitation. Has anyone else received an email like this? There is a lot of extra stuff to do to apply for this Brockman and the deadline is Sunday at 5 pm. If she applies for the Brockman, will it knock her out of a Brown Scholarship invitation?

Yes, received that email and was coincidentally looking at the Brockman application over the weekend. Lots to do in a short amount of time - more essays, transcript must be mailed directly from hs, revise/add letters of recommendation, and ??? something stopped us altogether but can’t remember what! Did get the impression they are looking for kids with strong leadership skills…

@Eggscapgoats , yes, lots to do in a short amount of time! And this is the busiest week ever for my daughter. Of course, isn’t that how it always works?

@TXRunningMom Oh my! Our motivation is nil, sadly, although the benefit is huge. At least there is the merit scholarship application, due Dec 1. Enjoy the day!