Brown Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

Yes - Yale said in it email after my daughter applied that decisions would be released on March 31st “in the evening.” So if Yale is on the 31st, all the Ivies are.

1 Like

Brown website says March 31st…

Application Checklist for First-Year Applicants | Undergraduate Admission | Brown University

But to be fair, checking all the Ivies -

Yale - by April 1st
Penn - “By April 2022”
Princeton - “around the beginning of April”
Dartmouth - “Late March or Early April”
Harvard - by the end of March
Cornell - Early April
Columbia - Early April

1 Like

They have an agreement to release decisions at the exact same time, so it will definitely be March 31 for all of them. Yale and Brown both have confirmed that date.

1 Like

Yeah, they all confirmed 3/31 last year too… until they didnt. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In my Harvard deferral letter it stated that decisions will be released on March 31st at 7 PM. It’s seeming like this has been set in stone for a bit.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

UPDATE: Ok, I got bad info. The date remains 3/31.

1 Like

Wasn’t 4/6 last year?

2 Likes

Brown says March 31 7:00

5 Likes

So when did Brown sneak that Financial Aid portal in there? I know whenever I looked it just had a statement to check FAFSA and CSS Profile. I haven’t looked in a couple weeks and it bothered me that I could never be sure they received it. But now all of a sudden they have a link.

1 Like

I see it too! That’s strange. This late?

The links don’t make sense either.

Under the financial aid tab, click on the Requirements link and the year and hit submit. It should pull up Satisfied requirements.

1 Like

Thanks, I finally figured it out.

1 Like

Interesting because that was not there yesterday!

When i login to the portal, I dont see a link to financial aid but the application checklist only. Is there a different portal that I have to log in or can you please advise on how to look for it. Thank you

Underneath the checklist there should be a line. Underneath that line there should be three columns of text with bold headers “Upload Materials”, “Test Optional” and “Financial Aid”. I don’t think any of this has changed. But under the financial aid text, it used to only say something about checking FAFSA and CSS Profile (which it still does) but it also now has a link to something called Banner Self Service first to view your financial aid application. When you click on that link, select requirements and then select the year and hit submit and it should show the forms you have submitted.

2 Likes

Wait….why do we care?

Does anyone have anything besides Fafsa and CSS in the financial aid portal?

What do you mean? There is a link to the Banner Self Service on the Financial Aid page. I see it. Screenshot below.

1 Like