Brown Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

Correlation does not imply causation, particularly when the sample is both self-reported and small.

2 Likes

What line? Could you clarify? since RD decisions come out in 2 days.

deleted

9 days

1 Like

I meant Berkeley :slight_smile:

Where exactly were the lines?

It was something about the portal, but really, admissions come out in two days. You can go back to class if 2025 Berkeley and see the reference to what was discussed then.

Take the Berkeley conversation to the Berkeley page please.

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Just checked my Brown portal and all my financial aid documents are now processed. Does everyone else have more than just FAFSA and CSS processed in their financial aid portal now?

1 Like

My DS still has FAFSA and CSS only

1 Like

Email from Brown saying that the portal will be down 3/24 at 11:59pm and that missing documents can be submitted to your admissions counselor. Decisions will be online March 31 at 7pm ET.

DS can’t remember if he submitted a music resume with his music supplement. Do you think submitting it now would be acceptable? I’m thinking no, because it’s not ‘required’. I think we’re just having nerves over this

See, Admissions IS smart
removing all portal speculation for the next week! :joy:

Still just have CSS and FAFSA though

1 Like

Many will just have CSS and FAFSA. If they asked for additional info then these would show up (IDOC, IT returns etc)

Yes, very aware. My response was in context of the abundant discussions of this subject generally and anongirl18’s question specifically.

Did anyone else get this message under the ‘financial aid messages’ tab in the banner self-service? Above it says “Messages that are directed to all financial aid applicants, or to you personally, are displayed below” so I’m not sure.

1 Like

Where is that?

I clicked on the banner self service link from the financial aid section of the application portal, then on ‘financial aid messages’

No message for me.
Maybe its a sign of admissions for you.

Yes even i don’t have any message as such