Bryn Mawr College Early Decision for Fall 2024 Admission

This is the official thread for those applying ED to Bryn Mawr College.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

Where is everyone this year? I am so excited about Bryn Mawr I’m visiting campus monday to do my interview. Here are some of my stats:
5 AP classes
4 Dual Enrollment classes
1 IB class
and who even knows how many honors classes
SAT: 1390
ACT:34
Very involved in ECs some of which were unique and leadership positions
I loved answering the Bryn Mawr supplemental essay it ended up being my favorite thing I wrote for the whole college application process.
I thankfully had a couple teachers who I was very close with who wrote me what I know will be glowing letters and I chose to include an extra one from an out of school EC.
I can’t wait to hear in december, that’s sooo close! I’ve been lucky to talk to lots of current bryn mawr students and it’s been the most wonderful experience. I know a historically women’s college isn’t for everyone but it’s a perfect fit for me!

5 Likes

Good luck with your interview!

1 Like

Hi!
I am an international applicant who is absolutely in love with Bryn Mawr. Honestly, there is no school that would capture my heart as much as BMC did.
I am applying for ED1.
The only things that concern me are that I need almost full financial aid and go test-optional (for a very valid reason though!). I did a few gap years, but there were reasons and a lot of actions.

My GPA is 3,93/4.
Public school without APs/IBs.
Solid national exam scores (97+ out of 100, while the national average is ~60, if I am not mistaken).
Quite interesting extracurriculars: nothing fantastic yet non-ordinary.

Hopefully I will be lucky enough to bring wonderful news to this thread in December! :love_letter:

1 Like

Thank you! Hopefully we’ll both have good news come december!

Awww! Looking forward to it :love_letter:

2 Likes

My daughter applied ED. We are super excited to hear back, and hopeful! :slight_smile: I think that last year people found out on the 16th? We will be going on a cruise that day, so it will either be a really happy trip or a sad mama drinking her sorrows in some daiquiris!

1 Like