BS Class of 2020 Thread

So exciting, @carpoolingma !!! Congratulations to carpoolkid!

Congratulations for accepted applicants! Daughter’s ED/EA schools will announce the result this weekend. Unbelievable. 4 Years has passed in a blink of eyes.

Congratulations, @carpoolingma and DS!!

BIg congratulations to all whose kids received ED acceptances! And good luck to the rest!

GoatKid is one and done! Go Fords!! ???

Super excited for you and your daughter, @GoatMama! Let me know if you need college and Philly tips. :slight_smile:

@GoatMama I kept checking for your news. Congratulations!

Yay! I’m so excited for you @GoatMama and for GoatKid!

Congrats to @carpoolingma and carkid!! This thread is a breath of fresh air today ?

Congrats to @GoatMama and goatkid!!

Thank you all! Best of luck to everyone still going through the process. It was an easy choice for my kid. She loved Haverford, Haverford loved her back, and that was that.

Daughter got her ED accepted at Harvey Mudd. Thank you so much everyone for all the heartfelt support for the last 4 years.

Wow!! Hooray for Goatkid and Sculptorkid!!! So happy for y’all!!! ???:heart:

Congrats, @SculptorDad and daughter!

Congrats, @SculptorDad! You next, @buuzn03!!! ?

Congratulations @SculptorDad ! Eagerly awaiting more Class of 2020 positive results!

Yay @SculptorDad ! Wow, so many wonderful schools for everyone here.

So was that WashU, @carpoolingma? What a college feast these couple of days!

@GoatMama It was! ?

@SculptorDad a good friend from high school is a math professor at Harvey Mudd! He loves teaching there

@carpoolingma one of my closest friends went to law school at WashU. She LOVED her experience there!

@GoatMama I remember fumbling through the wait list/notification process forward…this was the main class of parents that guided me through (with the exception of a few truly established folk-they know who they are)—-and you’re still leading the way, only now with the college process. I truly can’t explain how happy I am for y’all. Y’all have paid it forward and are receiving in return! If you could see me sitting here grinning ear to ear…you’d think it were my kids being accepted. ?. ?:heart:?