BS Class of 2020 Thread

Congrats to all!! Happy Holidays, too!

What great news! Congratulations to everyone!

let’s wake this thread up w/ something positive. since his boarding school closed, we have been able to share the good news in person. he was accepted today to amherst and previously to reed, among others. how about you?

Congratulations @onthewestfence. DD was accepted to Swarthmore today. Previously to Fordham, Lafayette, Lehigh and a few safeties.

Congrats to both westfencekid and sarripkid! I’ve been stalking, hoping to hear something great on this thread soon!! Y’all have great choices!

Hooray for good news!

@onthewestfence Congrats on Amherst (I went there a million years ago) and congrats to @sarrip ‘a DD! Great for these kids to have some great news!

After being deferred in ED1 round, DD was accepted in regular decision to Wake Forest yesterday. She’s still in the running for a merit scholarship but it looks like we are done!

Just came across this article.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/dear-high-school-senior-you-were-robbed-its-unfair-youll-get-through-this/2336482/?_osource=SocialFlowFB_NYBrand

Congrats @Temperantia kid!!! ???

Thread awakened! Congrats to all!

We have good news as well: Georgetown, Duke and Cornell, Pomona, UCLA, UCSD and UVA! Of course, the 26th is the big day (arggh), but I personally would be out-of-this-world happy if DD chose ANY of these schools!

Has anyone noticed that a few colleges are releasing earlier than normal this year? Georgetown actually emailed this year and released early–I believe for the first time ever.

@Temperantia & @itcannotbetrue - Big congrats to you both!!! Great news!!!

CONGRATS to @itcannotbetrue and kiddo!!!
SO very happy for you all!!??

Amazing news @itcannotbetrue CONGRATS!!

Thank you! It’s a huge relief, TBH. She was deferred early to her “Dream” ivy, so these acceptances have been SO appreciated.

The next few weeks will be very interesting, especially in regards to finances :neutral: We’ll have two in college for two years, and I doubt that the colleges will be as generous as the Boarding Schools are.

We’ll have three in college next year. Uggh.

Congratulations all!!

Congratulations to everyone! I have good news too. Thanks to the BS parent community, mask donations were made today to the doctor’s office I work in!

That’s wonderful news @carpoolingma ! I love hearing stories of how neighbors near and far are helping each other.

Congrats to the 2020s! Welcome good news!