BS Class of 2020 Thread

@carpoolingma, love your new avatar!

And @payn4ward’s hat!

I remember looking at @payn4ward 's avatar and being so very confused…
Sigh…this is from the girl who wants to be a neurologist :slight_smile:
But very cool hat :wink:

@Atria, the hat is for the March for Science. It may be hard to relate to if you’re not attuned to U.S. politics. On Earth Day, April 22, the March for Science will take place on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., and in hundreds of cities around the country.

Thanks for that @GoatMama , you’ll find that there plenty of holes in my “recent news” and current affairs knowledge. :wink:
I looked it up online and it seems very cool… There is a March happening near us (during our trip back in the States) and we might see it :)…

There you go! Now @payn4ward can make you a hat so you can join the March for Science as a future neurologist!

Thanks @GoatMama

Thank you @GoatMama and @Atria!
Of course, my Brain Hat or Thinking Cap is so anatomically inaccurate that it is hard to recognize as a brain :))
PM me if you want one. :wink:

Long time lurker… finally joining. Son just accepted admission as an incoming 10th grader. A little nervous but looking forward to a successful 3 years.

welcome @Arkaman and congrats to ArkaKid!

Welcome, @Arkaman! Where did you son enroll?

Welcome @Arkaman :slight_smile:

Welcome, @Arkaman!

Very envious of those of you within a day´s drive of DC´s school. Just received the Crew schedule and can´t make a single regatta :frowning:

Bummer @itcannotbetrue :frowning:

YES. However, will be in NY for Spring Long weekend at the end of this month! Yippee for two days of travel and 2.5 days of kiddo time!

Lucky you! We had similar plans for Spring long weekend, but it all changed recently. DD will fly home on Thursday night to have knee surgery (BOTH knees, mind you) on Friday morning and fly back to school on Monday, crutches and all. Add 1.5-hour bus ride to/from Boston Logan and 2.5-hour car ride to/from local airport. If it sounds crazy, that’s because it is. I KNOW I’ll have one of those “what was I thinking?” moments, very soon.

@GoatMama hugs to you and best energy to GoatKid

@GoatMama that is really unfortunate. Hopefully she will have a fast recovery!

ACK! @GoatMama - healthy healing vibes going out to Goatkid!