BS Class of 2023 Thread

Submitted my first three college applications today!!! One more to go in the early round!!!

4 Likes

How are college apps and results going for the BS class of 2023?

My school seems to have done better in the early round than 2022 did (which, in turn, did better than 2021; obviously, 2020 was much better than all three).

Personally, I have acceptances from two great schools, so Iā€™m just waiting on RDs now!

3 Likes

We are waiting for 7 RDā€™s. Denied at REA (not athlete or legacy), 2 full tuition merit offers from safeties. Seems quite a few of her classmates were accepted at their ED. Ivy REAā€™s seem to be all athletes.

1 Like

Just finalized my college choice. Thank you, prep school forum, for the past four years. Iā€™ll be signing off now so that I can focus on something other than admissionsā€”if anyone has any specific Lville questions, you can reach me through @foxrye :slight_smile:

5 Likes

always here n proud of anyone who received decisions recently!!! u guys all worked super hard and Iā€™m proud of u (ok time to get my grind on now)ā€¦

3 Likes

@confusedaboutFA, congratulations! Which lucky school did you choose?

2 Likes

Itā€™s a school that not many people from Lville attend, so Iā€™d like to keep it to myself for privacy reasons. Itā€™s a great place, thoughā€”Iā€™m super excited. Thanks so much!

Totally understand! I am sure that your decision at this point reflects your excitement for this option. Really happy for you! (And grateful for your contributions to this board!)

3 Likes