BS/DO General Thread

Thank you

Your daughter is amazing!

And thank you for posting.

Thank you

Do you know if Adelphi/PCOM is guranteed? I read Adelphi has a cohort of 3 seats that are reserved for PCOM as long as you meet all their requirements - so sort of a guranteed spot. Also PCOM would consider other students as well from PCOM, but these 3 sports are reserved.

Anyone had interview with Adlphi yet for t BSDO program. Any experiences you could share.

Impressive stats and ECs! Hopefully you will get good news regarding Drexel and LECOM!

1 Like

Hopefully!!
Thank you

1 Like

As far as I’m aware, the feeder schools for NYITCOM BS/DO are SUNY and NYIT Old Westbury. However, there could be more.

In general, the SUNY/NYITCOM BS/DO program is more competitive than the NYIT Old Westbury /NYITCOM BS/DO because it is a smaller program and it has less seats.

At SUNY BS/DO, the minimum GPA is 92+ and the minimum SAT is 1270.

At NYIT Old Westbury BS/DO, the minimum GPA is a 90+ and the minimum SAT is 1200.

I’ve interviewed and I’m waiting to hear my decision within the next few weeks. It’s a group interview that is around 30 minutes long. It wasn’t stressful, everyone was super nice and I felt super at ease.

congrats! she’s done amazing in her hs career!

Thank you

thanks. I had mine yesterday and similar experience.

I am still trying to figure out if the 3 seats they have with PCOM are guaranteed/reserved if all credentials are maintained in UG.

Once you find out, can you please let us know? Their website says the interview is still required, but maybe it is just a formality?
Students must also pass a personal interview which will be granted upon formal application through AACOMAS by October 31st of the senior year with a supplemental submitted by November 31st.”

yeah i’m having a hard time figuring out more info abt it bc the university site doesn’t say much abt it

1 Like

Hi Everyone, I am hoping to reach out to other students who have gotten into SBU/LECOM, and if you have feel free to DM me or reply here!

Wow! Congrats! Will you be able to share about your journey?

Do you think LECOM EAP cares whether an applicant is an ORM or not?

Finally received admission letter from LECOM today for my daughter

1 Like

This is awesome. Congrats! Will she prefer LECOM over NYIT or not?

Thank you LECOM

1 Like

Which one is the best program
Can you plz provide me details