BSN Post-College Hiring Rate

Can anyone direct me to a site/sites that list hiring rates for graduates of BSN programs?
Does it really matter which school you get your BSN from? For instance - Bloomsburg vs Penn State vs Boston College vs Villanova?
Thanks

You have listed 4 respected nursing program. I imagine grads of any of those programs would have no trouble finding a good job. I don’t believe any nursing program is worth $100,000 more for a BSN than any other quality BSN program.

@Charliesch Thanks, trying to make some decisions

For what it’s worth, most of the places my daughter applied said their placement rates were near 100 percent. That obviously will vary based on the individuals involved and where they wanted to work, but the message was that a BSN who passed the NCLEX had a lot of employment options.

At least one place said they had hospitals calling them looking for grads. You’d have to take their word for that one, but I think any of those programs you listed will help you land a job.

I’ve heard stories of hospitals screening applicants by GPA - they only want to interview grads with a GPA over a certain level. At the same time, a nursing student needs to maintain a certain GPA to stay in the program. In effect, the hospital would be saying they don’'t want to interview people who just barely graduated.

@Charliesch I can see that, I check to see where a doctor I am considering seeing has gotten their undergrad and medical degrees, also where they did their residency. I went to school with a guy who struggled in his classes, was planning on going to med school. My friend and I thought it was scary that he may potentially be a doctor one day.

“What do you call the guy who graduated last in his class from the worst medical school in the country?” Answer: Doctor

@Charliesch True, and scary!

It used to be said that all med schools in the US were high quality. Now, I understand there are couple for-profit med schools that are questionable (as well as some questionable for-profit RN programs).