BU Rise Practicum'21

I also got an email saying that I made it to the matching phase. Received it at 7:42 a.m. PST

@nowayj Idk how much comparing stats is gonna help, but I submitted my PSAT (1480) and SAT (1530)

@bang2234 I got it at the same time as Eaten03 (10:42 EST)

rip i got rejected and I selected both internship and practicum on my application. Does everyone who got rejected get recommended to join the High School Honors program lol

Could someone who got in post Stats please. I got rejected too…

Yes

Rejected

Just curious, did anyone move on to the matching phase who didn’t submit any test scores? everyone here who got accepted seems to have submitted some kind of stats so I’m wondering if anyone who didn’t submit any moved on

My DD moved on to the matching phase as well. She did not submit any test scores since none have been taken so far. She is a 4.0 student, top 2% of class, with experience in Robotics (FTC) and deep community-based entrepreneurship in Tech, Social Justice, etc. I think her essays were strong.

Has anyone not received a decision yet?

I got in. Like act / gpa or whatever or also ECS

I submitted ACT

1 Like

If you got in let me know and I will add you to the server!

Congratulations! Did you have lots of awards?

Not at all LMAO. I had like a couple random regional awards from being some teams but nothing significant at all

good luck!

I mean maybe but they don’t worry about professors until the second round (the matching round). First round is just off ur general qualifications. Then they see if the professors are available or if there are other similar ones available. Then you interview with the professors and find out if you get the spot. So I don’t rly think the first round has anything to do with your choice of professor.

I have similar credentials too. I feel hopeless now…

if we got accepted do we need to do anything else or do we just wait for them to notify us of whether or not we’ve been matched with a professor?

message me your discord and ill add u to the server!

my user id is allisoncui#9838 , thanks!