BU Transfer Spring 2024

Hi!!

I wanted to make this for transfer applications for Spring Semester.

Hi, what are my chances for BU Spring Semester?

3.6 GPA

Awards: Deans List

Housing: Live in Boston off Campus housing/Dont need housing

Im a Law major and currently working full time at Law firm. (goal is to be an attorney)

I would be switching from Law + Business Law to Polysci and Philosophy double major

Clubs: Philosophy club, 5ks and Volunteer work and Two Full time Jobs

Rejected for Last Fall transfer :frowning:

Just got accepted yesterday!! So excited and lowkey unexpected. I applied as a freshman transfer for econ.

1 Like

Congratulations! If you do not mind, what were ur stats? Also, was ur application materials fully processed in your portal before your decision came out? I submitted my application for transfer over 2 months ago but my materials still havent been fully processed….

Thanks sm. I have a 4.0 in college, 3.7 in hs. Went to a competitive public hs but not sure if that helped lol. Submitted test optional.

Had a bunch of ecs and a few awards in photography (my main hobby), as well as a summer job, spring and fall internships related to art/photography, basketball, and others.

Def think my rec letters helped, the 2 professors I asked I talked to them frequently last and this semester.

I believe my materials were fully processed because I’m trying to look for my app materials and it seems like that area of my application isnt even there anymore. Maybe you should email or call BU about that, that seems like a long time. Best of luck!!

And you are applying for spring? Please clarify.

got in yesterday !! for cds