BU vs PSU vs UMiami vs NEU

<p>Hi I am an international applicant and have been admitted to all these universities to their business programs and I am very confused on picking any one. No aid or scholorships recieved. Any input would be greatly valued.
Thanks in advance!</p>

<p>Dreams, best to start by identifying to other posters what are you looking for…Right in a big city? That is BU. Suburbs of a big city? That is Miami. Relatively rural America? PSU. Is class size important? How about “blending in” as an international student? Is cost a factor? What area of business (marketing, finance, management, etc.)?</p>

<p>The location I more or less like is Boston but within boston there is BU and Northeastern…
Class size is important too, blending in as an international student is very important and cost is not a factor at all… Well I was looking at a career in finance… Oh and prestige is important too!</p>

<p>Thanks for your time :)</p>

<p>Based on the preferences you just noted, I would go with Boston University over Northeastern. Good luck.</p>

<p>I think Miam’s diversity would fit you best as an international student. NYC is tops for finance over Boston. You may want to look at UMiami’s Bermont-Carlin program:</p>

<p>[Bermont/Carlin</a> Scholars Program : University of Miami School of Business](<a href=“http://www.bus.miami.edu/undergraduate-programs/special-programs/bermont-carlin/index.html]Bermont/Carlin”>http://www.bus.miami.edu/undergraduate-programs/special-programs/bermont-carlin/index.html)</p>

<p>LINYMOM, he wasn’t looking for an opinion whether to pick BU or Northeastern, he was looking for whether to choose Miami or a Boston school…</p>

<p>Thanks alot guys even though PSU and Umiami are such amazing schools I prefer a city school which would offer alot of internships and academic, professional and social opportunities and I think BU and NEU perfectly fit my requirements but then PSU and Umiami are much more highly ranked so i’m still kind of confused. I spoke to many people and I just got mixed reviews for all universities and I have friends attending PSU so i’m torn up between all of these universities. </p>

<p>Thank you once again and please keep the inputs coming!</p>

<p>University of Miami will offer “alot of internships and academic, professional and social opportunities”</p>