Burke,Paty,Harris?

<p>to save some dollars i will be rooming in a standard 2 person room instead of a suite. I am wondering which of these is the nicest, i am a guy so it seems like its pretty limited, because girls seem to be able to room in every housing thing haha.</p>

<p>So please give me some opinions on which of these three is the nicest and cleast.</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>Go with Burke if you like food. There is a dining hall in Burke.</p>

<p>Bump…</p>

<p>I don’t know anything about Harris, but I would pick Burke.</p>

<p>I used to work at Harris as a desk assistant. It’s a nice and sturdy traditional dorm. If you can get a room on the first floor, you have a semi-private bathroom that you share with the room next to yours. Very convenient to the business and communication school, -though you may have to be in an A&S Honors Program to live there-and obviously the stadium. Also close to Tutwiler Math Lab and Burke Dining Hall.</p>

<p>Harris is the oldest of these three dorms. It also has the biggest rooms, and sits at the top of sorority row. Paty is the next oldest. Its rooms are slightly bigger than Burke’s, although you may not notice much difference. Burke is only a few years younger than Paty. 2 large bathrooms per floor (that’s better than a private bath - you don’t have to clean it!), very similar to Paty. You may want to choose based on your class locations.</p>