Business majors = spots filled?

<ol>
<li><p>Are they? I applied to A&M for Fall 2012 as a freshman. I submitted late (Dec 20th..ugh) so I'm almost sure they are, with business being the most popular major at A&M.
Can somebody who is accepted already check if it is possible to change majors to Business Administration and notify me so I can know if spots are avail? It'd be great if you could check Interdisciplinary Studies as well (2nd choice).</p></li>
<li><p>If the spots are filled, would it be possible to switch to business at the beginning of May? Spots are bound to open up as some admitted people choose not to attend, right?</p></li>
<li><p>Lastly, where would I end up if both my major choices are already filled? I am an auto-admit, but I'm still nervous. Would I go to General Studies?</p></li>
</ol>

<p>Please respond;; dying here @_@
Thanks in advance!!</p>

<p>The only business major that’s full right now is business administration. Also, there is no more general studies, so scratch that off as well. If you would have applied around December 1st or a little earlier, you probably would have gotten in. Sorry to inform you of that.</p>

<p>While it’s true that there will be spots open come May 1st, there will also be a lot of people waiting in line for those spots. I think you should go into your second choice major for now and try to switch later on if you do not like your major and absolutely feel the need to switch into business administration. </p>

<p>Sent from my Desire HD using CC App</p>

<p>Ahh thank you for your answer. Sigh. But there are still spots for interdisciplinary studies? & how would you wait in line for those business spots?</p>

<p>It’s not listed as being full, so I am fairly sure that there are still spots available for that major. </p>

<p>I don’t know if there is so much as a line, but more of who decides to try to change their major the earliest. Don’t quote me on this though, as I have no experience on this matter. That’s merely what I think it is like.</p>

<p>Sent from my Desire HD using CC App</p>

<p>Alrighty, thanks for being so helpful!</p>

<p>I was accepted into the Business School but will not be attending. Is there a waitlist you can get on or something?</p>