Business School + Scholarship Chances?

<p>I was wondering what my chances for admission to the business school and perhaps some scholarship money are? I plan on majoring in marketing and then crossing over to the college of arts and sciences with a double major in psychology. </p>

<p>School: Public school in Maryland
Ethnicity: Asian</p>

<p>GPA: 3.77 UW 4.46 W
Doesn't Rank</p>

<p>SAT I: 2290 - CR 760 M 800 W 730
SAT II: MathIIC - 800 MathIC - 770 Chemistry - 800</p>

<p>AP Classes: Calculus BC (5), Biology (4), US History (5), World History (5), Chemistry (5), US Govt (4), Psychology (5),
Next Year: Statistics, English literature</p>

<p>Next Year (UMD Dual Enrollment): GVPT 298A, ENES 140</p>

<p>Awards/Honors:
-AP scholar with distinction
-National Merit Commended Student</p>

<p>Extracurricular Activities:
-Mock Trial (Witness Captain) 10-12
-Asian American Club (Secretary) 9-12
- Psychology Club 11-12
-Chemistry Club 11-12
-National Honor Society 11-12
-Math Honor Society 11-12
-Chinese Honor Society 11-12
-Science Honor Society 11-12
-Student Academy of Science 11-12
-NYLF (National Youth Leadership Forum on Law) Scholar 11
-APEX Mentor 11-12</p>

<p>Work Experience:
-NIH (National Institutes of Health) Internship
-various promotional modeling jobs</p>

<p>I'm in the APEX (Advanced Placement Experience) program at my school, which is the most rigorous and selective program that we offer. </p>

<p>Thanks!!</p>

<p>My son has similiar statistics but would be looking to major in Marine Bio. He was told he had a good chance at the full tuition scholarship.</p>

<p>Apply!</p>

<p>Getting in shouldnt be a problem..
Scholarships, you have a solid chance. </p>

<p>U have great chances. id say ur definately in and prolly in at most schools in the country, however UM is prolly gonna give u lots of money. </p>

<p>Is it ur top choice? if it is i strongly reccommend ED/EA to get the best deal.</p>

<p>You should be easily admitted to UM for any major. Your high GPA and SAT scores give you a great chance to get an academic scholarship. This link is for the 2007-2008 UM academic scholarships: <a href="http://www6.miami.edu/UMH/CDA/UMH_Main/0,1770,6802-1;8103-2;46175-2;46174-3,00.html%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www6.miami.edu/UMH/CDA/UMH_Main/0,1770,6802-1;8103-2;46175-2;46174-3,00.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>With your excellent record and APEX background (are you at WJ?) you ought to be a great candidate at Miami, but also at some more selective schools that might have plenty of merit aid. Will you also be applying for need-based financial aid?</p>