Business

<p>If I were aspiring to become a future business owner is there any route at UA you would suggest? Any specific teachers, connections, etc? I know this seems like a bit of an ambiguous question but I have a HUGE goal of succeeding in business and I would happily welcome any advice! </p>

<p>P.S. I saw on ESPN that Alabama had another AMAZING recruiting class! ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>What kind of business are you leaning towards?</p>

<p>DH started out as an EE major. Changed to Business (he didn’t care for the drafting side of engineering).
Myself, Interior Design.
We are in the gas business. Not even close to my major.<br>
A strong business sense goes far when it comes to running a successful business. I deal with very smart book smarts people every day that I shake my head and wonder how in the world their business stays afloat. Then I see others with a great skill/talent with not a lick of business sense.<br>
I went back to work full time this past summer at the office and took over all of the A/R. It’s not hard to spot which businesses I need to keep reigned in tight. And then there are some professions we quietly joke about that think they can do their job and also do all of their books. Oh brother, those are the most lost! Good business sense is in short supply with some. To be successful you need to know your strong suits and your weaknesses.</p>