Buying Purdue athletics tickets

<p>I'm on the Purdue website trying to buy tickets for next years football and basketball season but when i try to make an account using my PUID, its says that my "account number is invalid"
what do i do???</p>

<p>and also it says “the ID number is not validated”</p>

<p>Are you an incoming freshmen? If so, it is most likely because you are not really considered a “student” yet. Once you are all registered for classes this summer I think it should work then. It’s also a little early to buy tickets so that might also be why it’s not working.</p>

<p>Do most incoming freshmen buy the VIP sports ticket package? The information online says it is the “only way” to assure student seats for basketball. Our daughter likes going to football and basketball games but we don’t want to spend the money if most freshmen don’t go, or if it is easy to get game-day tickets. We went to Penn State, where EVERYONE buys the tickets and goes to games and you could never just walk up and buy a ticket on game day.</p>

<p>Also, we saw a lot of bikes parked by the dorms on our campus visit in March. But we did not see so many people on bikes going to class that day, and it was nice day. Are there bike trails close to campus for recreational riding?</p>

<p>-Yes, I can assure you that most freshmen buy the VIP ticket package. It’s the easiest way to get all your tickets and the best way to get basketball tickets. It’s funny because everyone I knew pretty much had the VIP package freshmen year, but sophomore, almost no one did. I guess people have less time? But I don’t recommend waiting until game day to buy tickets.</p>

<p>-As for bikes…The thing about the bikes is that many people neglect them over the winter months. So once it starts snowing here, the bikes sit, in the snow, and rust away never to be used again. Which sucks because now it is very nice out on campus. Also, biking on campus is kind of a hassle. Most students walk, so if you bike, you’re bound to run into/over people on the way to class. People walk in the bike paths also, completely oblivious that they are walking in a bike path of course…but that’s another reason why most people don’t use their bikes second semester. Just too much pedestrian traffic to bike most days.</p>

<p>If you daughter has a nice bike to ride, there are a few roads she can ride on. There’s actually a cycling club too if she’s interested.</p>

<p>I’m an incoming freshman too. I bought my VIP pass. Does your ID number have two 0’s at the start? Because when my friend looked up her number, it was only 9 digits, so she added a 0 at the beginning and it worked.</p>

<p>Same thing happened to me as a frosh, call Purdue Sports and they will allow you to order over the phone</p>

<p>If I were to get the VIP card, could I share it with another student (each go to half of the games)?</p>

<p>Also football games require student ID:
“This year students will no longer receive printed tickets for the upcoming football season. Instead, the season order will be delivered electronically to his/her student ID. The student ID will be scanned to verify the order.”</p>

<p>You were able to share tickets with another student every year other than this upcoming year so the answer is no. You have to remember though who will get tickets to the ND game? :stuck_out_tongue: No need to bring fists out if you each buy your own tickets.</p>