Cal and UCLA chances?

I am a junior from the Silicon Valley. Here are my stats (all A’s in all my classes):
Soph: AP Calc BC, Chemistry H, Drama, Spanish 1 (I came to the U.S. in 10th grade, so I didn’t have the option of continuing my previous language), World history (reqd.), World Litt (reqd.), PE 10 (reqd.)
Junior: AP Stats, AP Physics C, AP USH, American Literature honors (max language arts course juniors can take), Advanced Drama, Spanish 3, Calculus TA
College Classes: OOP in C++, Philosophy 101, Macroeconomics
Noncredit enrichment courses: Stanford Math Circle, AwesomeMath Math Camp, AwesomeMath summer program, Duke TIP
I am the president of the quizbowl club, and treasurer of the math club. I was 5th place at CHMMC. I was a bio olympiad semi-finalist. I am also in USA Computing Olympiad Gold (might get to platinum before apps). I also made the PACE National Quizbowl Tournament (along with my team).

I am interning as a data analyst at a finance related startup.

I am fairly confident of good rec letters. I will apply to the L&S schools in both UCs as an econ major. (I am willing to be flexible with the major as long as the major stays withing the realm of stem+finance)
ACT: 35, SAT Math 2: 800, SAT Chem : 800
I also ran for asb treasurer and came in 2nd place, beating the kid who was the social manager of my class for the past 3 years. Keep in mind that I managed to do this (mainly because I had real policies rather than crappy platitudes) even though this was only my second year in my school.

I’m taking the US History subject test and ACT again in september.

“I also ran for asb treasurer and came in 2nd place, beating the kid who was the social manager of my class for the past 3 years. Keep in mind that I managed to do this (mainly because I had real policies rather than crappy platitudes) even though this was only my second year in my school.”

Academically you are doing fine … but just make sure that the above attitude does not show up in your essays!

@uclaparent9 it’s not that I am arrogant about my beating one of the popular kids. In fact, the kid I beat and I are quite good friends. However, I express disdain at the system which often grows to cater to incumbents rather than to people who have real policy ideas. I based many of my policies off the theory I learned from my study. For example, I conducted a market study and analyzed it to show that my school was inefficiently pricing prom tickets. These were really policies that were not being given a place in a system which only helped popular kids. As an immigrant who only had a year to get to know my student body, this was quite hard to pull off. Anyone who has run a successful campaign against an incumbent knows how the system is biased against them. I was merely pointing this out, not trying to be self-aggrandizing. Thanks for te feedback! I’ll make sure I come across better when I write my essays.