Cal Grant Question?

My school asked us to check to see if we qualify for Cal Grants by opening an account at > https://mygrantinfo.csac.ca.gov/

I didnt but it shows the school of attendance as UC Berkeley. Is that just a place holder?

1 Like

idk :rofl:

mine says stanford

mine says stanford

did you apply to Stanford?

Could it be related to the Fafsa submission? Did you send to those schools?

I did apply to Stanford. I never put “Stanford” down anywhere though which is why I find it weird. It also doesn’t let me change the school.

There is a way to change schools. You need to wait until you get an email that the first was approved. Yours and your parent signature are required if you are a dependent. After you get the verification and the approval, then you can change schools. That is the way to indicate more than 10 schools, as the first ten had been notified already.

I am sorry. I thought you meant changing the school in the FAFSA
Ignore my previous answer

I did applied to Berkeley. In one of the FAFSA changes (maybe the last one), I put UC Berkeley at the top of the list. If you had put Stanford at the #1 in the fafsa, that could be a common pattern between our applications. That would explain it.

I also put UC Berkeley at the top of my list for fafsa. Stanford was somewhere in the middle.

if a press “Change School” this is what I get,

is it referring to the Stanford financial aid office??

is it referring to the Stanford financial aid office??

I get the same message. Since we didnt qualify for any Cal Grant it doesn’t matter what financial aid office.

it is very weird to have a school there. I agree