Cal or UCLA (maybe SD?)

<p>I got into Cal College of Chemistry… i really can’t find out what major i’m in it for. I’m in UCLA as a Biochem Major, and UCSD Muir Biochem major</p>

<p>i’m currently waiting for the UCSD med scholars program since i’m on the alternate list, but not expecting to get it</p>

<p>If i go to cal i’ll probably go into chemical engineering. if i go to LA/SD i’ll most likely be pre-med</p>

<p>Any suggestions on where i should go based on academics, social life, people, campus, etc?</p>

<p>PS i’ve visited all the campuses, and i’m not completely sold on anything</p>

<p>Similar decision, but I was rejected from Berkeley. Right now I'm leaning toward UCSD because from what I've heard I think I'll have a greater shot at undergraduate research, which I am really interested in. If I got into CoC, I'd SIR immediately. Contrary to most of Cal's majors, the College of Chemistry is rather small and obviously its arguable the best school chemistry, graduate for sure.</p>

<p>What were ur stats anyway? I'm appealing to Berkeley so I'm just curious.</p>

<p>GPA 4.35 UC Capped, 4.45 UC Uncapped
SAT1: 2040
SAT2: Math2c-750, Biology-700, US History-690

<p>Unfortunataley school didn't offer AP Chem, and I didn't take SAT2 chem because I was unsure of major when I took chemistry (Sophomore year) and never thought of the importance of taking the test. >.<</p>

<p>uhh my stats were:</p>

<p>GPA 4.35 i dunno what capped is.. haha
SAT1: 2260
SAT2: Math II-790, Biology-790, Chemistry 740, US HIstory 680?
and 7 APs

<p>i dont think any of that really matters when appealing though</p>

<p>ya i know I was just curious what it took to get in first go.</p>