Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

link to thread?

@memelover123 Itā€™s not letting me attach a link, but the title of the post is ā€œCAL POLY IN STATE IS OUT!!!ā€

ughhh Iā€™m so mad at myself for not including middle school classes. 4432w/o middle school grades, 4682 if i had included them :frowning: smh I wish I had known. psych major

does cal poly release by major? or is it random !! ah~!

has anyone on here gotten in ???

let the wait for the last few hours begin!

mine is still no determination has been made

I feel like they will release around 5 pm (im hoping )

my sonā€™s says no determination as well. we just checked.

Itā€™s not happening today. Admissions office closed at noon. Looks like we all have to suffer through the weekend.

I just called they close at 5ā€¦

What did they say?

You have to be careful around this time of year with Reddit and new posters here. People know everyone is on pins and needles. My suspicion is that In State has not dropped yet and the poster on Reddit is just toying with people.

Also calling admissions at this time of the year is a fruitless exercise. They are getting hammered. All they will tell you is that decisions will continue to roll out.

My son was admitted this afternoon! @ 3:45pm, Biochemistry Major, SAT 1490 Cal Poly GPA 4.0, NorCal

They said some will get decisions before others (Iā€™m assuming accepted students) and to expect a decision in March.

@sammycp There are now a few more posts of acceptances on that Reddit link you referencedā€¦BIO, CS, one is confirming with a screen shot soonā€¦

the screen shot is up on reddit

looks like some decisions did come out

Are all the posted acceptances so far just for STEM majors? I applied to Anthropology/Geography with a 4590 MCA and I havenā€™t seen any liberal arts acceptances come out yet.

My D was admitted. Public Health! In-State. It says ā€œCongratulations, you have been selected for admission to Cal Poly pending your meeting the following Terms and Conditions. Click on the link for further information.ā€ She has a 4.0 UW 4.4 CSU, SAT 1270. There is a calculator on Reddit that she used to calculate her MCA but we have no idea if it is right but it says 4779, she works, plays lots of sports, lots of clubs with leadership roles, class Vice President. She still didnā€™t expect to get in because she heard it was so hard. Wow she has a lot of thinking to do.

@eyemgh I promise we are not toying with people

@soccergirl2412 she checked the portal right before I posted this so probably around 5:10 but I have not idea if it was posted earlier!