Cal Poly SLO Class of 2023 Thread

Thank you @ccrider5

Got in for journalism! 30 ACT, 4.1 GPA

Hey guys! Creator of the MCA calculator mentioned earlier in this thread. If you havenā€™t put your decisions on the 2019 Final Status thread, I would encourage you to do so as @eyemgh mentioned.

In case you need help calculating the MCA, I recommend you try out my calculator at https://mca.netlify.com/. Please let me know if you find bugs or glitches.

I just got in for biological sciences!
4726 MCA, 4.3 CSU GPA, 1500 SAT (posted on the final results thread)
I am beyond excited and I hope I get to meet some of you there in the fall!! Congratulations to everyone whoā€™s been accepted, and best of luck to those still waiting!

Accepted into Biological Sciences
MCA ~4600
35 ACT

Thank you for all the information on this thread.

Good luck to all !!

Any Business Administration yet?

Is it a bad sign not to get bio yet

S3 accepted into Statistics
1440 super scored SAT
4.1 UC 3.8 UW

Has anyone who applied to agriculture and environmental sciences been accepted yet?

Still waiting for Electrical Engineeringā€¦
In-State

MCA: ~4530.
GPA: 4.31.
ACT: 31.
Any insight?

@petrichorgal I havenā€™t seen any agriculture or environmental science acceptances yetā€¦and Iā€™m looking!!! Really hoping my D doesnā€™t have to wait until next week!

@gumbymom or @eyemgh Do either of you know if they release any info over the weekend?

@ccrider5 @Gumbymom posted on another thread (I think form a prior year) that they donā€™t usually post on the weekends, but you never knowā€¦ Kind of unfair to the students who applied to the other Colleges besides COSAM and COLAā€¦That would probably mean waiting until late Monday afternoon for more acceptances to roll outā€¦ Hereā€™s wishing you and all the others who are waiting positive vibes and good luck! Letā€™s hope they break tradition and send more admits this weekend!

D just got accepted between 11:00 and 11:30pm!
Physics
In State
Sat 1320

Accepted!!!
Business Administration
In state
4.2 GPA
32 ACT

@patertrium CONGRATS! So excited for your son!

Is it just me or can i not log in to see my student portal? Itā€™s a popup from Oracle Peoplesoft. Is this just maintenance?

Accepted!!! In state, biological sciences
CSU GPA 4.4, SAT 1530 (760 reading, 770 math)
BTW my portal updated and I checked at 4:00am 3/2, still no email! Good luck all!!!

@fuzzystar The email will come about 6-7 hours after the portal is updated. congrats

@heeeeey - itā€™s not an uncommon occurrence, just keep trying to login.